IBM has released an open source textbook: Learn Quantum Computation using Qiskit. There is also a series of video lectures on YouTube that accompany the textbook.
The book covers the following topics:
- Quantum states and qubits
- Single-qubit and multi-qubit gates
- Quantum algorithms, including quantum teleportation, Deutsch-Joza, Bernstein-Vazirani, the quantum Fourier transform, and Grover's algorithm.
- Quantum algorithms for applications (molecular simulation and boolean satisfiability)
- Investigating quantum hardware using Qiskit, including error correction and mitigation.
- Log in to post comments